To provide satellite users with a variety of life cycle, flexible mode of in-orbit management services.
Satellite TT&C support service
- Provide full-cycle TT&C services for satellites and constellations in the long-term management and return phases
- The self-built station network covering the world supports global, all-day multi-station seamless relay TT&C, all passes are visible
- A single set of equipment supports simultaneous TT&C of 8 targets, meeting the TT&C needs of commercial aerospace with one rocket and multiple satellites
- The cooperation mode is flexible and diverse, and the center-to-center connection has a mature interface protocol, and can also be adapted to the user interface protocol
- A satellite constellation on-orbit management system has been established, which can provide services such as mission planning, data processing, constellation orbit maintenance and change, problem location analysis and processing, and constellation intelligent housekeeper